Advance America Delhi Township sign gone

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

harleyb45

Advance America Delhi Township sign gone

Post by harleyb45 »

I was walking to the barber shop last week and noticed a sign in the window at the Advance America check place, on Delhi Pike, asking patrons to remove Halloween masks, costumes, etc., before coming in, at least to the point their faces weren't hidden from the CCTV cameras, I imagine.

I also noticed the gun-buster, ORC quoting sign on the door was gone.

They've been held up at gunpoint at least once in the past couple of years, which is when I think I first noticed the CPZ sign. Now, it's gone.

Small victory, I guess.

Cheers!

harleyb45

ps FWIW, the Pizza Magia (sp?) there is now some other brand of pizza.
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Interesting, to say the least. I've NEVER noticed that sign when going past them.

Delhi's pretty pro-ccw so to speak, not many no-gun signs around. Whether it's due to ignorance or personal brains, I don't know, but I'll take it either way.
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction