Another CPZ bites the dust

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

FireEMSPolice
*** Banned ***

Another CPZ bites the dust

Post by FireEMSPolice »

Please remove the following from the DNPWA

Donatos Pizza
122 South Sandusky Street
Delaware OH 43015
740-362-0682 -
Vendor ID: 4094

Donatos had a GB sign on a clipboard behind the counter under their phone. I sent them an email and the last couple of times I have been in there it has been gone. Now I can continue to buy good pizza. Very cool.
walnut red

Post by walnut red »

Don't they sell beer for consumption on the premises?
FireEMSPolice
*** Banned ***

Post by FireEMSPolice »

I dont know. I dont drink much alcohol anyhow and If I do, its typically at home.

The absense of the GB sign makes it easier on my stomach
mreising

Post by mreising »

FireEMSPolice wrote:I dont know. I dont drink much alcohol anyhow and If I do, its typically at home.

The absense of the GB sign makes it easier on my stomach
I believe the question was asked because if they do sell alcohol, it is a state mandated CPZ, it doesn't matter if you drink or not. But you knew that anyhow. I'll bet you were just messin' with us :wink:
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
FireEMSPolice
*** Banned ***

Post by FireEMSPolice »

I know some Donatos sell alcohol and some dont. I do not think the one in Delaware does.

Again, I can eat better without a GB sign in my face.
walnut red

Post by walnut red »

I was in the Delaware Donatos this past Friday. They do sell beer for consumption on premises. Am I correct in guessing that makes it off limits for CCW even if it is not posted?
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

walnut red wrote:I was in the Delaware Donatos this past Friday. They do sell beer for consumption on premises. Am I correct in guessing that makes it off limits for CCW even if it is not posted?
You are correct, Sir. :)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
walnut red

Post by walnut red »

Actually the owner of this particular establishment is a friend of mine. While he has no issue with CCW state law must be followed in this matter. It's not always the shop keepers fault.