Costco in Toledo,

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

italian biker

Costco in Toledo,

Post by italian biker »

I know we had Costco in Avon thread already. I went there to see if it was any differen't or better then Sams. I let my sams membership lapse in March of this year. I've been considering renewing again, but wanted to checkout costco. Well, that sign pretty much did it. I will be going back to Sams when the time comes. I will inform costco of this also.
PETA members know it's safer to harass old ladies wearing fur then to harass bikers wearing leather.
sts47

Post by sts47 »

Quoting a funny movie.

"Welcome to Costco, I love you.." Store greeter - Idiocracy
The pen is mightier than the sword ... if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp.
The pen might not be mightier than the sword, but maybe the printing press was heavier than the siege weapon. Just a few words can change everything.
Sometimes, the best answer is a more interesting question.
rexles

Post by rexles »

Costco's membership is also more exspensive and they have less selection.
Never pick a fight with an old man. If he can’t beat you he’ll just kill you!

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun....Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks. Thomas Jefferson

SHOOT SMART NW OHIO LLC NRA Certified Instructor, Home Firearm Safety, Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home

NRA Life Member, MVGCA,Tri-State Gun Collectors, OFCC, Patriot Guard Member.
Mrak

Post by Mrak »

The new Costco in Columbus isn't posted that I know of. :D
It is possible, with their HUGE entrance, that I missed it. Are these stores individually owned? Or, is it managers discretion to post?
"If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent
"Luck favors the prepared." -Edna 'E' Mode -The Incredibles
Sig Sauer P239 .40 Lasergrip/Night Sights
Hazard

Post by Hazard »

man that's a tough one for me, costco is a way better run business in my opinion and i try my hardest not to give any money to the empire of wal
texasag93

BJs

Post by texasag93 »

Hazard wrote:man that's a tough one for me, costco is a way better run business in my opinion and i try my hardest not to give any money to the empire of wal
then go to BJs. Prices are about 10% cheaper or of better quality.

Milk there is about $2 a gallon instead of the 3 to 4 at Sams and Costco.

texasag
texasag93
Pedie22

Post by Pedie22 »

Costco also has a great return policy. Don't like it, take it back, no questions asked. Not that way anymore for electronics...but everything else...
"Why do you carry that pistol, are you expecting trouble?"
"If I was expecting trouble, I'd have my rifle." --Bill Jordan
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

All Costcos should be posted, according to information we had on this board a few months ago from Corp HQ. They do have really good steaks, though.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member