Other states with Constitutional carry

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sunfish valley

Other states with Constitutional carry

Post by sunfish valley »

Does anyone have a current list of other states that have passed constitutional carry, I thought there were 22, i can only find 16 including Ohio, with North Dakota and Wyoming requiring you to be a resident ?
SUNFISHVALLEYCCW
NRA MEMBER
NRA INSTRUCTOR
NRA RSO
Ohio Hunter Education Instructor
Klingon00

Re: Other states with Constitutional carry

Post by Klingon00 »

This list was updated 3-10-2022. By my count that makes 23 states with some form of sans-license carry, either currently implemented or will take effect soon.

https://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/Per ... States.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Other states with Constitutional carry

Post by JustaShooter »

Klingon00 wrote:This list was updated 3-10-2022. By my count that makes 23 states with some form of sans-license carry, either currently implemented or will take effect soon.

https://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/Per ... States.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That list is correct as far as I can tell. One thing of note: All but North Dakota extend unlicensed carry to nonresidents as well as residents. Not really sure why ND restricts theirs to residents, hopefully that will change as more states adopt it.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!