Cuyahoga County Backlog

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jrmotorsports55

Cuyahoga County Backlog

Post by jrmotorsports55 »

Just fair warning, went to schedule my appt to renew and they are booked out to March of 2022. Thankfully got in to Medina County earlier. Plan accordingly for your renewals.
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Cuyahoga County Backlog

Post by AzRanger »

I would never go to CC for anything unless I had to! I live in CC and went to Lake county for my CCW renewal and also for my DL and Stickers.
God made man, Colt made them equal
jrmotorsports55

Ended up looking in to Geauga last week and am going today, they appear to be pretty open at the moment.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Cuyahoga is the same county whose clerk of courts office was found to be well over a year behind in entering criminal convictions into the appropriate databases. Which means they're not following the "law". My suggestion is putting silver bracelets on the clerk of courts, giving him/her the media witnessed perp walk of shame, and then a trip to the Graybar Hotel.

Same for the sheriff. But the coroner is the only one allowed to make that arrest.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

I live in Cuyahoga county and I go to Lake county for practically everything including CCL license.
God made man, Colt made them equal
jrmotorsports55

I got my Geauga license one week after my appointment. Not bad. I'll definitely go there from now on.