Spelled wrong on license

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

e3mrk11

Spelled wrong on license

Post by e3mrk11 »

They spelled my last name wrong by omitting a letter on my new license ,will this be a problem if I have to notify?
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Spelled wrong on license

Post by schmieg »

e3mrk11 wrote:They spelled my last name wrong by omitting a letter on my new license ,will this be a problem if I have to notify?
Probably not a serious one, but it would be best to get it corrected to avoid any issues. Pick the wrong officer and you might have to deal with the courts. Most would probably tell you to get it fixed.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
e3mrk11

Post by e3mrk11 »

That's what I thought I will call them on Monday. Thanks for the reply.
e3mrk11

Post by e3mrk11 »

I called on Monday morning and told them that my last name was misspelled and the Woman said they would get a new License out to me that day and wow were they fast, It showed up in my mail on Thursday morning. That's four days if you count Monday. Great
Job.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

e3mrk11 wrote:I called on Monday morning and told them that my last name was misspelled and the Woman said they would get a new License out to me that day and wow were they fast, It showed up in my mail on Thursday morning. That's four days if you count Monday. Great
Job.
Most of the sheriffs do a pretty good job on handling this. Glad you got it fixed.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand