Can My Wife Lock her gun in her vehicle at work?

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

synack2

Can My Wife Lock her gun in her vehicle at work?

Post by synack2 »

My Wife, works at a private school. The school is also a Church, of which we are also members. The pastor of the church will not give us permission to carry (even during non-school times). Which isn't too much of a problem since there are law enforcement officers that attend our church that do carry regularly. Our question is can she legally lock her firearm in her vehicle in their parking lot while she working at the school during non-church time. It's is a private school not a public/government school.
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Can My Wife Lock her gun in her vehicle at work?

Post by JustaShooter »

Yes, she can. Current Ohio law allows her to do so legally. I would recommend she use a gun safe for the car to be sure she stays legal.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!