State ranges and training

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JEaton

Re: State ranges and training

Post by JEaton »

Brian D. wrote:I took a look today. Definitely some improvements. Not sure you can buy a range pass on site, but I forgot to ask and the new classroom building wasn't opened yet. The new entrance is out front of the rifle/pistol ranges, gate uphill by the shotgun range is closed. Was surprised they didn't widen the one lane road which connects them.

The overhead baffles should stop errant rounds from leaving the property. Six inches of wood backed by 5/8" armored steel, from what I was told.
When I was there prior to opening, they said WI-FI and internet were planned but the equipment had not arrived yet.

For range passes, they will likely suggest you download and use the ODNR smartphone app. I started using it this year and for licenses and game check in it is great. The licenses you purchase show up immedidately on your app, no need to print out.

JLE