OHIO FOR CONCEALED CARRY. 20 YEARS

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

OHIO FOR CONCEALED CARRY. 20 YEARS

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Congratulations to OFCC on their 20 years of fighting for our SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: OHIO FOR CONCEALED CARRY. 20 YEARS

Post by Pops Fun »

Thanks for a great site/fight
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

I was among the first one in Mercer County to get mine. I took the Course at trap shooting range in Celina. I sat next to Keith Fabar and his wife!
Abandon ye all HOPE!
BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

Cruiser wrote:I was among the first one in Mercer County to get mine. I took the Course at trap shooting range in Celina. I sat next to Keith Fabar and his wife!
Who's Keith Fubar??
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

BEAR! wrote:
Cruiser wrote:I was among the first one in Mercer County to get mine. I took the Course at trap shooting range in Celina. I sat next to Keith Fabar and his wife!
Who's Keith Fubar??
Too start, Keith Faber is from my County.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Faber" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Keith Faber (born January 19, 1966) currently serves as Ohio's Auditor of State. He was formerly a member of the Ohio House of Representatives, representing the 84th district, which includes Mercer County as well as portions of Auglaize, Darke and Shelby counties. Faber previously served as 94th President of the Ohio Senate and as the state senator for the 12th District. He also previously served in the Ohio House of Representatives, representing the same district from 2001 to 2007. He is a Republican.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

What a great organization! Thank you too all who donate time and money.

Just got a very nice "challenge coin/token" in the mail. Very well done. 8)
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Thanks for the coin/token, nicely done.
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
weakhand luke

Post by weakhand luke »

Where's Toby?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHS0hGWKYdI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This thread might be a great forum to share some of our fondest, funniest, or dear memories of the fight for concealed carry.

Thank God for Jeff Garvas.