Notifications

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

tracker1

Notifications

Post by tracker1 »

I know they were trying to eliminate the must notify part of the law, did that go anywhere?
Member - Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Bigger Bullets Leave Bigger Marks
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Notifications

Post by schmieg »

tracker1 wrote:I know they were trying to eliminate the must notify part of the law, did that go anywhere?
Not yet. After the recent shootings, don't hold your breath even though it would have made no difference in anything.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
tracker1

Post by tracker1 »

Well my wife was lucky then. She was stopped for speeding by the Ohio State Patrol and being so unnerved from being stopped (as most are) she forgot to inform about the gun under the seat in a lock box until the trooper asked if she had a gun in the car, she told the trooper she did the trooper said thanks (in a nice way). I think the trooper seen how upset my wife was for getting stopped but my wife was very respectful (my dad was LEO). Although she got a ticket the trooper was extremely nice.
Member - Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Bigger Bullets Leave Bigger Marks
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

tracker1 wrote: Although she got a ticket the trooper was extremely nice.
Wasn't that nice! :P
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <