First Time Handgun Buyer

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: First Time Handgun Buyer

Post by AzRanger »

S&W M&P 9mm or you can't go wrong with a Glock 19 :wink:
God made man, Colt made them equal
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

I just bought a Ruger EDC in 9mm on sale for $199.00. It's the same as the LC9 but without adjustable sights and comes with one mag, hence the $100.00 difference in price!
God made man, Colt made them equal
JamesLPlummer

Post by JamesLPlummer »

I can tell you to stay away from a Hi-Point, they are awful starter handguns and not worth the price.
"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens." -Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers
Imcrazy

Post by Imcrazy »

I'd highly recommend a S&W M&P 9mm M2.0 or the original... They have the M2.0 on sale at Fin Feather Fur this month for $299.00 I believe. I have 5 M&P pistols including two M2.0's and I am very pleased with their performance at the range and for personal defense use or concealed carry..
-Aaron