Looking for a lawyer in my area to set up an NFA trust.

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Sgt_Rock

Looking for a lawyer in my area to set up an NFA trust.

Post by Sgt_Rock »

I live in Tipp City,(near Dayton). I am wanting to set up an NFA trust and was thinking that I might prefer having a lawyer do it as apposed to an online form. Anyone know of any lawyers in the area that would be versed in getting this done?
Glock 19
Kahr CM9
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Looking for a lawyer in my area to set up an NFA trust.

Post by WY_Not »

Can't help with a suggestion but watching the thread as I'm just up the road in Casstown.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

I, too, am interested.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
rimfireOH
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by rimfireOH »

I know you said you didn't want to do it online, but here are two resources worth looking into.

Silencerco is one of the most visible advocates in this industry.
That have a huge incentive to make it legal and easy to aquire suppressors.
https://silencerco.com/nfa-trust/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I used the following people for my NFA trust.
https://nfalawyers.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have called and received assistance, and they have been helpful at every turn.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

rimfireOH wrote:I used the following people for my NFA trust.
I have called and received assistance, and they have been helpful at every turn.
I have a trust from them from years ago but never used it. I didn't trust their whole plan of removing everyone but me when applying for Form 1 or Form 4. Does it actually work?
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
rimfireOH
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by rimfireOH »

ArmedAviator wrote:
rimfireOH wrote:I used the following people for my NFA trust.
I have a trust from them from years ago but never used it. I didn't trust their whole plan of removing everyone but me when applying for Form 1 or Form 4. Does it actually work?
Yeah, it seemed weird to me, too. They have a new Form41 amendment that I used the last few times. I have my stamps.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Kevin Bradford Took care of my NFA trust. He's in Ohio but not near Dayton, he was willing to discuss any questions I had via phone or email until I was satisfied.
if you are interested in a regular trust as well (there are some good reasons to have a normal trust too) inquire about having one done at the same time, for a cost savings.
Was a pretty painless process, fill out the intake form, review the rough draft, send a check and get the final documents.

Kevin L. Bradford
6550 Seville Drive Suite B | Canfield | OH | 44406
tel 330.531.7325 | fax 330.533.6198
kbradford@brouse.com
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson