As of this post the Feedback System is only going to display feedback scores for those of you who are using the prosilver theme. If you see avatars on the left side of your screen the feedback scores are not yet visible. We'll work on that this week.
We've added a feedback feature to the forums that will be available for transactions that take place on the forums. The feedback system requires a little bit of honor system, so if you're caught cheating or leaving feedback for items you were not involved with please expect to have your account deactivated. Pursuant to our Terms Of Service and the For Sale Forum Rules we have no involvement in transactions that take place here. If you have a problem with feedback left here that doesn't otherwise violate our terms of service it is between you and the other party of your transaction.
Feedback "scores" are only shown publicly beneath the avatar in For Sale forums and sub-forums. They're intentionally hidden in the rest of the discussion forums here so as not to show 0% feedback for those members of the forums who don't use this area of the system.
To Leave Feedback after a transaction:
1. Open the thread where your transaction took place and note the topic id. You can figure this out by looking at the t= in the URL (This topic is 25493)
2. Find the other party in your transaction and click on the feedback score under their avatar, then click on "Add Feedback"
3. Click the radio button for your role (Buyer, Seller, Trade)
4. Click the radio button for the type of feedback you wish to leave (Positive, Negative, Neutral)
5. Type in the digits of the topic id where your transaction took place. Both parties must have contributed to that thread.
6. Enter any commentary you wish to leave about this transaction. Note that you can never edit this text to keep all parties honest.
This is feedback I left for a recent transaction: feedback.php?mode=feedback&username=pens-66We strongly encourage you to post ONE ITEM per topic (post) instead of listing numerous items in a single post. This will permit you to leave feedback for each transaction.Deleting Subjects:
For some reason users of the F/S forums have been erasing the subject line of their original posts to eliminate an item that is sold, removed, etc. Please DO NOT do this if you choose to de-list an item or have sold/traded it. Instead, edit the subject of the original post to indicate SOLD, TRADED, or DELISTED
We are contemplating what to do with the historic feedback thread. If possible, we will gather the "scores" there and integrate them into the existing system. If we don't discover any problems with this new feature we'll eventually lock that thread.