New Feedback System

Ohio's best kept used firearms and accessories market secret. Shop or list your items for sale here. Discussions on this forum should be limited to the negotiation of a sale or trade - New listings will soon be limited to OFCC Members - join OFCC here for unlimited listings!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
By using the For Sale Forum you agree to the rules as outlined in this post. Continued use of the For Sale forum, conducting transactions, or posting here indicates acceptance of these rules which may change without notice.
ArcherAce

Re: New Feedback System

Post by ArcherAce »

Ok, I've accidentally left a couple neutral feedbacks. We really need to be able to edit these.
"Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets."
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Personally I do not agree with those that are going into the archives (history) and updating the new Feedback system. I appreciate the addition to my Feedback report. But I am not going to try to redo everything that happened in the past.
Thanks
Abandon ye all HOPE!
ArcherAce

Post by ArcherAce »

Cruiser wrote:Personally I do not agree with those that are going into the archives (history) and updating the new Feedback system.

Why?
Cruiser wrote: But I am not going to try to redo everything that happened in the past.
It was never asked of you. If you don't want to, don't do it. Personally, I'd like to see all the feedback from the old thread updated into the new format. Not an quick task, so I doubt it will happen. Oh well.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Personally, I'd like to see all the feedback from the old thread updated into the new format.
x1 (What? That's not a plus sign... :twisted: )

I too agree that old transgressions, I mean transactions should be in the new system.
If I find myself with extra time, I'll eventually get to it.

I guess the time that I took to post this could have been used to do a little searching and updating... :roll:
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mreising

Post by mreising »

jgarvas wrote:As of this post the Feedback System is only going to display feedback scores for those of you who are using the prosilver theme. If you see avatars on the left side of your screen the feedback scores are not yet visible. We'll work on that this week.

We've added a feedback feature to the forums that will be available for transactions that take place on the forums. The feedback system requires a little bit of honor system, so if you're caught cheating or leaving feedback for items you were not involved with please expect to have your account deactivated. Pursuant to our Terms Of Service and the For Sale Forum Rules we have no involvement in transactions that take place here. If you have a problem with feedback left here that doesn't otherwise violate our terms of service it is between you and the other party of your transaction.
Great feature. Thanks guys.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
lazy

Post by lazy »

I left feedback for a buyer today 1/2/09 and the date on the feedback shows 2/1/09. Hmmmm
"There's nothing wrong with shooting...as long as the right people get shot"
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

lazy wrote:I left feedback for a buyer today 1/2/09 and the date on the feedback shows 2/1/09. Hmmmm
The feedback system uses the common European date format (DD/MM/YY) by default; it's not changeable at the user level (that I can see).
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
McM

Post by McM »

ArcherAce wrote:Ok, I've accidentally left a couple neutral feedbacks. We really need to be able to edit these.
Seriously. Is something wrong with the system? I am positive that I clicked 'positive' for 444-45. It came up as neutral. This sale was great and 444-45 is a great seller. He doesn't deserve neutral feedback, we really need to be able to edit these.

If the system doesn't work right, fix it or scrap it.
Not one of the " 'more-equal animals' ".

Hippies make me laugh. Bleeding hippies make me laugh REALLY HARD! -Morne
lyptix

Post by lyptix »

I also had two I left feedback for that I intended on positive however nuetral was posted.

It could have been human error on my part though. Are we able to get this corrected yet?
ArcherAce

Post by ArcherAce »

I had to pm a moderator and have them fix it. Contact them and they'll make the correction.

Trust me, they love doing stuff like that. :twisted:

[Yeah, we live to serve. :roll: -- TR ]
Imcrazy

Post by Imcrazy »

Hey I made a mistake and meant to leave positive feedback but I left neutral how can I fix this?
-Aaron
Teknorat

Post by Teknorat »

Is the feedback system currently broken?

Not seeing it under avatars and following:

http://ohioccwforums.org/feedback.php?m ... e=teknorat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Results in:

General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/prosilver_left/template/feedback_body.html does not exist or is empty
I don't like guns... I love 'em.
hkuspclem40

Post by hkuspclem40 »

Teknorat wrote:Is the feedback system currently broken?

Not seeing it under avatars and following:

http://ohioccwforums.org/feedback.php?m ... e=teknorat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Results in:

General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/prosilver_left/template/feedback_body.html does not exist or is empty

Thank You!!!!!! I thought I was the only one.
NRA Life Member
Quijibo

Post by Quijibo »

Add me to the list of the fat-fingered who left a neutral instead of a positive. I posted once (marked positive) but entered bad I.D. When I re-posted, it was posted neutral (I marked positive, I swear I did). :wink: