Feedback (updated 6/2/2008)

Ohio's best kept used firearms and accessories market secret. Shop or list your items for sale here. Discussions on this forum should be limited to the negotiation of a sale or trade - New listings will soon be limited to OFCC Members - join OFCC here for unlimited listings!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
By using the For Sale Forum you agree to the rules as outlined in this post. Continued use of the For Sale forum, conducting transactions, or posting here indicates acceptance of these rules which may change without notice.
Bob686

xxx

Post by Bob686 »

xxxxxxxx
Last edited by Bob686 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A true gentleman provides covering fire while a lady is reloading." – Tamara
BigV

Re: Feedback (updated 6/2/2008)

Post by BigV »

Thanks Bob!
It was a pleasure meeting you today as well.
Perhaps one day we will meet again.
Mike
BigV
shaner

JON1911 feedback

Post by shaner »

did some buying off of this fella this past week, cant ask for a better person to deal with , real stand up type of guy, deal with confidence here men !!!!!!! thanks JON :wink:
bwhamilton

Post by bwhamilton »

unfortunately i have to post some negative.

scott1983 - was going to buy his pps .40. found a place to meet and agreed upon date/time. he wanted to move it up, i agreed, then balked and informed me 15 minutes before our meeting time. he offered to meet later that day, i reluctantly agreed, but only after a few preconditions. shortly after he was supposed to leave he sent me a text to say he had a flat tire. this was on thursday of last week. he stopped answering his phone or voicemails and has not responded to any PMs via the forum (although has read them). as such, I cannot recommend anyone do business with him. this post may be removed if it is improper, and if he does indeed come through with the transaction after all i will change the post to reflect.
glockerman

Feedback for Logan

Post by glockerman »

Logan is a great guy to deal with! We did a FTF on my lunchbreak, due to my hectic schedual!
I hope to do more business with him in the future. Thanks again, glockerman
logan

feedback for glockerman

Post by logan »

perfect transaction great guy to do business with hope you are enjoying your new glock. thanks again for making it a smooth one.
tb1s1k

Post by tb1s1k »

radionicist is a good to go guy great to deal with would deal with him again thanks tony
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

A reminder to those who may be new(ish) to our forum.

Feedback from transactions should be placed here...
http://ohioccwforums.org/feedback.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

And with Jake's remark, we'll now lock this down. For all those that helped make this work - while it was needed - thank you.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.