Feedback (updated 6/2/2008)

Ohio's best kept used firearms and accessories market secret. Shop or list your items for sale here. Discussions on this forum should be limited to the negotiation of a sale or trade - New listings will soon be limited to OFCC Members - join OFCC here for unlimited listings!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
By using the For Sale Forum you agree to the rules as outlined in this post. Continued use of the For Sale forum, conducting transactions, or posting here indicates acceptance of these rules which may change without notice.
shaner

Re:

Post by shaner »

shaner wrote:well after i listed all i hope i havent forgot anyone , memory is about as short as my ####@ anymore ahhahaaa :roll:
oxmarqt, lyptix 3x's, cruiser, oldmantod x 4 morne deuce66, javalinman, charden 5's, wolverine, airdog , topher1254, briar, cybercop, scottypotty x3,aceoh. ,standerson & family, archer ace, mscott x's1
tweed ring, ohio boy , newcomer , and sts47and bwolf1115, techmike x1
all have been a great person to deal with, and i have nothing but good respect for them , of course they were all carryin guns???? :shock: hahahhaha thanks guys!!

geez am i a gun nut tradin with all these guys???? hhhmmmm counseling maybe???? :?

great idea on feedback list also!!
Last edited by shaner on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shaner

Re: Feedback (updated 6/2/2008)

Post by shaner »

had a great meeting today with newcomer and sts47 two great fellas!!!!! no worries doin any dealing with these two !!
Newcomer
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Newcomer »

Got to meet shaner today to finish a deal - great guy - deal with him if you have the opportunity. Also, carpooled with sts47 so they can finalize a deal as well. Another great guy and you can deal with him with confidence too. Nothing but good experiences meeting and dealing with other members here
"You don't have to agree with everything I say...but eventually you'll come to your senses."
http://www.gunauction.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
shaner

Post by shaner »

had a nice sale to mister bonney tonite excellent person hope the fin didnt cost yu to much :P
shaner

Re:

Post by shaner »

shaner wrote:well after i listed all i hope i havent forgot anyone , memory is about as short as my ####@ anymore ahhahaaa :roll:
oxmarqt, lyptix 4x's, cruiser, oldmantod x 3, morne deuce66, javalinman, charden 4x's, wolverine, airdog , topher1254, briar, cybercop, scottypotty x3,aceoh. ,standerson & family, archer ace, mscott x's1
tweed ring, ohio boy ,sts47,william bonney, MIKE B , weakhand luke x2
all have been a great person to deal with, and i have nothing but good respect for them , of course they were all carryin guns???? :shock: hahahhaha thanks guys!!

geez am i a gun nut tradin with all these guys???? hhhmmmm counseling maybe???? :?

great idea on feedback list also!!
Last edited by shaner on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
shaner

Post by shaner »

had a deal with Mike B today , traded pistol, all went great no problems here thanks mike!
shaner

Post by shaner »

sold weakhand luke some reloadin supplies today , nice deal and smooth!!
shaner

Post by shaner »

had a nice deal with lypix tonite you can deal with confidence here :D
shaner

Post by shaner »

meet up with old man tod for a undercover deal hahahah thanks again great fella to deal with :wink:
#p356260
Bob686

Post by Bob686 »

Just finished a deal with Charben, nice guy to do business with. I've dealt with him before and find he's a stand up guy. Good man and a good deal.

Bob
"A true gentleman provides covering fire while a lady is reloading." – Tamara
shaner

Post by shaner »

did a lil shotgun & ammo swappin with bwolf1115 this afternoon , no problems here guys , all went great :D :D
dregan1000

Post by dregan1000 »

+1 for paintballwannab for a purchase
+1 for mramsey for a trade
Specialization is for insects.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

CCIman....Good transaction. pleasure to work with!! :)
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Evan Price... great guy to deal with.... thanks.

Pops fun
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
shaner

Post by shaner »

had a meet with techmike today , all went real well, cool guy! :D