PITP 2021 Saturday, August 14

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

PITP 2021 Saturday, August 14

Post by Chuck »

Ohioans for Concealed Carry will be hosting our Annual Party in the Park this year on Saturday, August 14 2021 at the appropriately named Liberty Park in Powell Ohio, with sign in beginning at 10:30 AM and lunch beginning at 11:30

Speakers will include:
State Senator Dr. Terry Johnson, author of the Ohio’s Stand Your Ground law, will be the keynote speaker,
State Representative Scott Wiggam, author and Chief driving force behind our bill repealing that odious Duty to Notify,

Historian, Riflemen Instructor, and crowd pleaser Steve Branham, Corvette, “the Appleseed guy”,
Political speakers include Jim Renacci, Mike Gibbons, Jane Timkin, and Mark Pukita, among others.

Lunch will be served by Boy Scout Troop 95, from Bremen Ohio, who will also be presenting the colors at 12:00 Noon. The menu will consist of home smoked pulled pork, smoked macaroni and cheese, cowboy beans, and bacon ranch pasta salad.
Meal tickets are $15.00 in advance, and $20.00 the day of the event with no guarantee, so order your meal tickets early.

Meal tickets get entered in the door prize drawings, and the gun raffle tickets will be sold separately, and you can now buy as many as you want at $5.00 each.

To register for Party in the Park click here.
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)