Page 2 of 6

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:34 am
by Brian D.
pirateguy191 wrote:I can't make it. It's the same day as our auxiliary Christmas party.


How's about we all crash THAT shindig? Bourbon and donuts? Heck to the yes!!! :lol:

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:28 am
by carmen fovozzo
I say if there is no interest this year let’s skip it...we just don’t have the numbers...IMO.

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:34 am
by pirateguy191
Brian D. wrote:
pirateguy191 wrote:I can't make it. It's the same day as our auxiliary Christmas party.


How's about we all crash THAT shindig? Bourbon and donuts? Heck to the yes!!! :lol:


We'll be at the Winking Lizard. I'm pretty sure just the regular officers get donuts. :cry:

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:21 am
by SMMAssociates
Steves:

Where is Harry's Steak House, and has a date/time been picked yet.

The wife wants to get out of town.

If the radio I ordered turns up, I'll _have_ to get out of town....

Regards,

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:11 am
by carmen fovozzo
It is located in Independence on Brecksville Rd...5 minutes from 480 and 77....

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:32 am
by SMMAssociates
Carmen:

Thanks!

Now, can I get a "second" from somebody with a more acceptable background? :D

Regards,

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:51 am
by JustaShooter
SMMAssociates wrote:Now, can I get a "second" from somebody with a more acceptable background? :D

Dunno if my background is more acceptable than Carmen's... What am I saying, of course it is! Here you go:
Harry’s Steak House
5664 Brecksville Road
Independence, OH 44131

So far the date is Friday Dec. 6

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:59 am
by Brian D.
So, we could have a Stu-nicorn sighting at this dinner? Didn't think I'd live that long!

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:04 am
by carmen fovozzo
I have been compared many times to Don Rickles....you guys are more like Kate Smith... :)

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:09 pm
by Mustang380gal
I am not scheduled to work, so I may be able to come. I’ll have to see what Ted has planned.

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:55 pm
by steves 50de
SMMAssociates wrote:Steves:

Where is Harry's Steak House, and has a date/time been picked yet.

The wife wants to get out of town.

If the radio I ordered turns up, I'll _have_ to get out of town....

Regards,

Friday December 6,.... 600 pm

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:57 pm
by steves 50de
Mustang380gal wrote:I am not scheduled to work, so I may be able to come. I’ll have to see what Ted has planned.

Great, hope we see you there.

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:08 pm
by steves 50de
carmen fovozzo wrote:I say if there is no interest this year let’s skip it...we just don’t have the numbers...IMO.

No skipping old and grumpy. :lol:

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:20 pm
by steves 50de
We are at 11 if everyone come's that posted minus jeff :twisted: . Still a month to go let's see if more decide to come.

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:18 pm
by carmen fovozzo
Cool.