2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: 2019 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

Post by Brian D. »

I had a great time. Got there a little early and asked the restaurant host if any of our group had shown up yet. Trouble was, I blanked out on Steve's last name, so I asked about the 6:30 reservations on the list in general.

Folks, our esteemed coordinator booked it under "Steve", which I found pretty funny.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Brian D. wrote:I had a great time. Got there a little early and asked the restaurant host if any of our group had shown up yet. Trouble was, I blanked out on Steve's last name, so I asked about the 6:30 reservations on the list in general.

Folks, our esteemed coordinator booked it under "Steve", which I found pretty funny.
Steve. Yeah he is funny.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Brian D. wrote:I had a great time. Got there a little early and asked the restaurant host if any of our group had shown up yet. Trouble was, I blanked out on Steve's last name, so I asked about the 6:30 reservations on the list in general.

That's why i booked it under Steve :lol: great to see everyone,.... you to Carmen. :wink:
Black Rifles Matter