Page 2 of 2

Re: Dates for Fun-N-Gun and PITP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:21 pm
by carmen fovozzo
I am dusty....I will make it a point, as long as the good Lord wills it, to make sure I ask where the guy with the bad back is located..hope it gets better..

Re: Dates for Fun-N-Gun and PITP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:39 pm
by schmieg
carmen fovozzo wrote:I am dusty....I will make it a point, as long as the good Lord wills it, to make sure I ask where the guy with the bad back is located..hope it gets better..

Any help is appreciated. Maybe you have a better connection than I.

Re: Dates for Fun-N-Gun and PITP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:35 pm
by Chuck
Fun and Gun is Sunday June 9. Firm and final
Registration should be on the website soon

Re: Dates for Fun-N-Gun and PITP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:38 pm
by cromanos
Are we looking at a both a northern AND southern OH fun n' gun this year, or just one or the other?

I attended one at TDI a few years ago and would like to return, maybe even with my wife, this year.

Re: Dates for Fun-N-Gun and PITP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:23 am
by carmen fovozzo
Chuck wrote:Fun and Gun is Sunday June 9. Firm and final
Registration should be on the website soon


Wonderful....I’ll be in Rome Italy ..

Re: Dates for Fun-N-Gun and PITP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:31 am
by Brian D.
carmen fovozzo wrote:Yes, yes they are...but you being a Coordinator and all, you should be walking about saying hello to anyone you haven't met...and me being just a lowly
member would expect a Coordinator to Coordinate more..you see what I'm getting at ?


ALL of us long timers should move around and talk to others, best we are able. I'm guilty of not always doing that myself.

Re: Dates for Fun-N-Gun and PITP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:58 pm
by djmac1964
cromanos wrote:Are we looking at a both a northern AND southern OH fun n' gun this year, or just one or the other?

I attended one at TDI a few years ago and would like to return, maybe even with my wife, this year.


It will be held at Clinton County Farmers & Sportsmans Association (I think that's the name) in Wilmington OH this year.

Re: Dates for Fun-N-Gun and PITP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 pm
by cromanos
Cool, thanks