Gun Show & Swap meet - Rome Oh - Sat Oct 6th

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Gun Show & Swap meet - Rome Oh - Sat Oct 6th

Post by Bruenor »

Gun Show & Swap Meet, Saturday, October 6, 2018.

Do you have fishing, camping, hunting, reloading, archery, shooting gear or other outdoor sporting equipment that you'd like to turn into cash?
Crooked Creek is hosting the third annual Gun Show and Outdoor Equipment Swap Meet on Saturday, October 6 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Tables are $10 and admission is $2. The event is open to the public. Ranges will be open to badged members only.

We need volunteers to help set up Friday afternoon and to run the event on Saturday. The kitchen will be open and we need help there, too.

For more information and to volunteer, call Don Helwick (PM for contact info)

Crooked Creek Conservation Club
4323 OH-534, Rome, OH 44085

Hartsgrove Township, OH

Google Maps Link
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Brian D.

Re: Gun Show & Swap meet - Rome Oh - Sat Oct 6th

Post by Brian D. »

Just curious, how did this event go? Weather certainly cooperated.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Bruenor

Re: Gun Show & Swap meet - Rome Oh - Sat Oct 6th

Post by Bruenor »

Event went well a lot of traffic through, I sold about half of what I put on my table. Didn't have much of a chance to walk around and see what other people were selling.
Looking forward to next years swap meet. (it's close to my house, so rather convenient)

One of the better deals I saw was a Sig P365 with two additional 12 Round mags for $600.00, talked to another guy that picked up a brand new Gas powered ice auger for $100.00. Never know what you are going to find.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson