Help OFCC at the Akron Gun, Knife & Military Show Dec. 3 & 4

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Help OFCC at the Akron Gun, Knife & Military Show Dec. 3 & 4

Post by JustaShooter »

OFCC will once again have a presence at the Akron Gun, Knife & Military Show for the weekend of December 3rd & 4th.

The show is held at the Summit County Fairgrounds, from 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday, and 9:00 to 4:00pm Sunday.

We could use a couple of people each day to help out! It would be nice to have at least one or two other people at the table at all times to help spread the word about OFCC, hand out info, and take donations. That would give us plenty of help to rotate out for restroom & food breaks, as well as time to check out the vendors.

Admission to the show is free with the exhibitor badges that we get from the show management. So, not only do you get in for free, if you volunteer for a morning you can get in before the crowd and check out the vendor tables before the doors open at 9am!

This is a great opportunity to meet & talk to like minded people, meet some of your fellow OFCC members, and help out an organization that has done a lot to improve our gun rights in Ohio.

If you would like to volunteer, post in this thread, or send me a pm to let us know you can help. Chris448 will be the lead for this show, but it is probably best to route correspondence through me as he isn't on the forums much.

See you there!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Help OFCC at the Akron Gun, Knife & Military Show Dec. 3

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Chris448 needs to leave early on sat at about 3:00.

If poss. I'll try to be there to relieve him of his "duties", if I can. I just don't know if the Misses has plans for me yet

So anyone up that way planning on checking out this gun show, stop by.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Sure would be nice to have someone there to help him the rest of the day too - that allows for breaks and being able to check out the other tabels and talk to more people when it gets busy.
NRA Life Member

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

About a week to go before the show! We could still use some volunteers to help out, especially Saturday afternoon. If you are able to help out, let me know and I'll pass it along to Chris.

Don't forget, you get in the show for free and it really is an easy thing to do - just tell people about OFCC, hand out pamphlets, and maybe answer a few questions. If you don't know the answers, don't sweat it - if Chris or one of the others don't know, encourage them to join the forum and ask here!
NRA Life Member

steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

I can do a half a day Sunday and help Chris.
Black Rifles Matter
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

steves 50de wrote:I can do a half a day Sunday and help Chris.
Sounds good, I'll let him know. Thanks!
NRA Life Member

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

I did a short visit to the gun show....Steve, Chris and Steve were at the table....not much of a crowed at 10:30....The guy next to OFCC table was selling home baked bakery and candie....He seemed lonely so I talked to him for awhile...any way just thought I'd chime in...I did buy some ammo for my carry guns.

Stay Safe out there...
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens