July 2nd USPSA match at PCSI - Circleville, OH

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

LM2032

July 2nd USPSA match at PCSI - Circleville, OH

Post by LM2032 »

Hello fellow shooters!
Registration for the Saturday July 2nd USPSA match at Pickaway County Sportsman in Circleville, Ohio is now open.

This match is going to be 1 classifier and 4 field stages. Round count will be around 150.
Match fee is $15. Ladies and Jrs. shoot for $5.

The entire match is run by volunteers, including setup. Setup begins at 8 am, with registration and shooting following the completion of setup, generally around 930 or 10. Anyone who wishes to assist with setup is welcome to. We shoot rain or shine.

Please register on Practiscore....it makes registration go a lot quicker!

You don't have to be a member of USPSA or PCSI to come out and have fun with us! It's great practice and we have a variety of challenging stages.

Here's the link:
https://practiscore.com/july-2016-pcsi-uspsa/register" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please feel free to email with any questions:
pcsi.uspsa@gmail.com

-Lonnie
dl1911
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: July 2nd USPSA match at PCSI - Circleville, OH

Post by dl1911 »

While my personal preference is for IDPA, PCSI is a great facility with great people. If I lived closer, I'd be there a lot more often for both IDPA & USPSA! For anyone even somewhat close, if you're curious about practical pistol sports, shot IDPA but not USPSA, just curious and would like to watch, then head on down there! Shot my first match ever at PCSI seven years ago and got me hooked! The only possible regret you'll have is how much more ammo you'll go through!
Dale
1911 & IDPA Fan(atic), SIG Fan, and fan of less common calibers