Party in the Park 2016

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Party in the Park 2016

Post by Chuck »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote: Chuck, I'd like to give a plug for my uncle Walt, whom I rode down with.
He really likes being involved when or where ever he can. He likes helping with the Medina gun show and he enjoyed helping us at the PITP setting things up.
He won't see this but I felt like saying something anyway.
Not a computer guy so you'll never see him on the forums either, but we both enjoyed the event.

Please give him our thanks
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Party in the Park 2016

Post by JustaShooter »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:
Chuck wrote:Well, thank you guys for coming down and making the event a success!
It's always a good time with you all!

I want to thank Stryker74, Mustang380gal, 3FULLMAGS+1, JustaShooter, Meanstreaker, Morne, and Bryan Torok for their work and help this year.
Each of them contributed uniquely and make for a great team.

Thank you guys, one and all, from the bottom of my heart

** And thank you Jeff for bringing the ponchos!
They were a life saver!
Chuck, I'd like to give a plug for my uncle Walt, whom I rode down with.
He really likes being involved when or where ever he can. He likes helping with the Medina gun show and he enjoyed helping us at the PITP setting things up.
He won't see this but I felt like saying something anyway.
Not a computer guy so you'll never see him on the forums either, but we both enjoyed the event.
And while we are at it, kudos to my friend and erstwhile partner Chris who not only rode down with me early in the morning and helped set up, but donated the lower receiver and a bunch of stuff for the door prize table. He's also not one for the forums but is active in promoting firearms rights in other ways and helps me with the Medina gun show to boot.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!