Help OFCC at Westland Mall gun show Feb28-Mar1

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BobK

Re: Help OFCC at Westland Mall gun show Feb28-Mar1

Post by BobK »

Six Shooter wrote:
Bama.45 wrote:Fried bologna sandwiches are awesome... I eat many of those growing up.
A certain pathway, to obesity and cancer.
It is the bread that kills people, not the bologna.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

^ :lol:
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

djmac1964 wrote:I've heard that saliva causes cancer, but only if swallowed in small amounts, over a long period of time.
Actually, saliva begins the digestive process.

"The enzymes found in saliva are essential in beginning the process of digestion of dietary starches and fats."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saliva" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BobK wrote:It is the bread that kills people, not the bologna.
Bread made with white refined flour (or anything made with it) is a major scourge, on the modern American diet.

The problem with processed meats, is the sodium nitrate. When fried, is the problem.

Hey, don't get me wrong. Some things just taste good.

But after losing several close friends and family members to cancer, I have tried to educate myself on some of the reasons.
Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Stryker74 »

So, putting this thread back on topic :lol:

Great weekend at the show! Saturday was packed from morning until mid-afternoon - elbow to elbow, and no path to be had through the crowd.

Our friends from GunEnvy had a large amount of CCI Mini-Mags at the start of the show - by the end on Sunday, they probably took less than 35 boxes home with them. (OK, I helped a little - I grabbed a couple on Saturday and 1 more on Sunday.)

Sunday brought some snow overnight - so we knew the Sunday slow start might be a slow day overall. However, once the snow stopped - people came out. Not nearly as many as Saturday - but still not too bad for a Sunday.

Best part? We talked to a lot of great people, and gained some new (and renewed) members! It was a productive weekend for sure!

2 of our volunteers got 2 entries each into the drawing for a gun at Party in the Park as well!

Oh, and last but not least - I enjoyed a fried bologna sandwich with pepper cheese each day of the show. I strayed off my low carb diet and ate the bun - but it was quite enjoyable. :oops: (But dinner was back to low carb again - just a little diversion for the weekend.) :)
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;