S/W Ohio Meet & Greet - December 28

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JediSkipdogg

S/W Ohio Meet & Greet - December 28

Post by JediSkipdogg »

The S/W Ohio (and anyone else that wants to make the drive) is finally planned. Hopefully everyone can join us for a gathering of great people and good times.

Sunday, December 28, 2014 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm

Golden Corral
12090 Mason Montgomery Road,
Cincinnati, OH 45249

This is the one directly off the 71 exit in Symmes Twp.

Please post below if you'll able to attend and bring any family and friends that you want.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: S/W Ohio Meet & Greet - December 28

Post by Pops Fun »

I will be there, will check with the Cathy
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Surprised you were able to get a Sunday evening. Dorie and I should be there. I'll let you know if there's a problem, but unless you hear something, we'll be there.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

I was surprised as well. They seem to be more freely about weekends now.

http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Hyflyer

Post by Hyflyer »

I'll plan on bringing my appetite. Thanks JSD for putting it together :)
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Hooray! Sundays find me driving past that exit on the way to and from shooting up north. This will work nicely. 8)
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
dademoss

Post by dademoss »

Thanks JSD, I put it on our calendar :D
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

Sorry, doing family Christmas gathering that evening.

Eat a plate for me.
mreising

Post by mreising »

I will probably be able to make; don't know about my fiance though, her mom is in town for the holidays and wedding.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

mreising wrote:I will probably be able to make; don't know about my fiance though, her mom is in town for the holidays and wedding.
You can't marry her until we give our blessing.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

mreising wrote:I will probably be able to make; don't know about my fiance though, her mom is in town for the holidays and wedding.

You two woudln't happen to be registered for wedding gifts at Rural King would you? :mrgreen:

********************************************************************************
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Brian D. wrote:

You two woudln't happen to be registered for wedding gifts at Rural King would you? :mrgreen:
Heck, she's already showing him who's boss and making him sell the camper. :mrgreen:

I think it's safe to say the wedding he is going to on January 2nd may be his. If so, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! If not, well, congrats on something you've done.

mreising

Post by mreising »

JediSkipdogg wrote: Heck, she's already showing him who's boss and making him sell the camper. :mrgreen:

I think it's safe to say the wedding he is going to on January 2nd may be his. If so, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! If not, well, congrats on something you've done.
My decision on the camper, ..., no need to run away now :wink: . And yes, January 2 is our date.

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Mark, congratulations, and please try to attend the Meet and Greet. Either to talk you out of this marriage :mrgreen: or let us pick up your dinner tab so we OFCC'ers can say we threw you (the world's safest and dullest) bachelor party. :lol:

mreising

Post by mreising »

I'll be there. Cathy is working so I'll be coming alone. She met my nerd friends (ham radio) last week and, so far, she hasn't been scared off. :)

Mark