Crooked Creek USPSA This Week

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

PAJOHNOHIO
User Requested Deactivation

Crooked Creek USPSA This Week

Post by PAJOHNOHIO »

Our next match is...
Sunday, October 8, 2006
Outdoors at Crooked Creek
Setup Saturday, October 7th @ 2:00 PM
be there @ 1:30 to load up
Signup Sunday, October 8th from
8:00 AM to 1:00 PM

www.practicalpistol.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<i>"You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall."</i> <b>-A Few Good Men-</b>
PAJOHNOHIO
User Requested Deactivation

Post by PAJOHNOHIO »

Awesome...awesome day of shooting!

October 8, 2006 Newsletter

Well, it doesn't get much nicer than that in October. Just an absolutely perfect weekend. We had 57 shooters and 16 reshoots for a total of 73 guns. Thanks very much to the setup crew. And the small tear down crew. We could use a little more help later this month, especially if we setup all steel.

That's brings up another poll question! Should we have 2 or 3 set starting times? We're thinking about 8:00, 10:00 and 12:00. We typically run 3 squads on Sunday, However, only two squads would be easier on the RO's and we would have a larger number of people to help teardown. Let me know what you think.

We had 5 new shooters this month: Tabi S., Brian S., John H., Dave W. and Ben W.

Our last match of the year will be on Sunday, October 29th at Crooked Creek in Hartsgrove. This may be an All Steel match (to make up for this last match!), but, keep an eye on the weather. If the weekend looks good, then I'll go for a regular style match. Setup will be on Saturday, October 28th. We'll meet at 1:30 PM so we can get loaded up and be on the range at 2:00 PM. You can shoot one gun after setup is complete. Signups for Sunday start at 8:00AM with final registration at 1:00 PM.

This month's Top Shooters are:

Division Name Class
High Overall & Limited
Kevin D. M
Bud C. B
Rick S. U
Limited-10
Bob A. A
Kevin S. U
Open
Vern M. C
Production
Mark J. U
Revolver
Matt B. B
Single Stack
Jeff W. A
Rich E. C
John G. U
High Super Senior
Ed H.
High Senior
Vern M.
High Junior
Caleb S.
High Lady
Lynn H.
<i>"You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall."</i> <b>-A Few Good Men-</b>