Spring Valley - Waynesville, OH - May 25th 2008

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jeep45238

Spring Valley - Waynesville, OH - May 25th 2008

Post by jeep45238 »

I'm thinking I'm overdue for a range day with trap and rifles. Is anybody else up for spitting some lead?
Last edited by jeep45238 on Sun May 04, 2008 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
Michael

Post by Michael »

Been a while since I've been there. I may be interested.
The rifle is God's gift to the rifleman. - Fred
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

DNR range link

Mapquest link

They have trap for free (I'll be bringing a clay thrower, but if you want to shoot trap you'll have to bring your own clays and shells - I don't have enough to share).

They also have an archery range, as well as 25 yard, 50 yard, and 100 yard pistol/rifle ranges. Shoot what you want, but follow their rules. If you want to do anything other than trap involving firearms, swing by WalMart or Dicks (any place that sells hunting/fishing licenses) and purchase a range pass. A day pass is $5, and a yearly pass is $24.

You do NOT pay by the hour - it is outdoors, so if you're sensitive to sun bring shades and sunscreen. I haven't had any issues with bugs, but prepare for the worst. The rifle ranges ARE covered so you won't be getting direct sun on the rifle ranges.
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction