Monthly shoot at Stonewall

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

3 gun

Monthly shoot at Stonewall

Post by 3 gun »

Every third Saturday at 5:30-9 we will have a BASS match at Stonewall. BASS stands for Back Alley Shooting Society. It's not USPSA or IDPA. It's geared toward the CCW holder who wants to do more than just practice standing in a stall at the indoor range but isn't ready to make the jump to the big shoots. Most matches are revolver friendly. Bring what you really carry or keep on the nightstand. You will only need 1 box of ammo and a couple of mags or speed loaders. Strong side belt holsters only or start from the "low ready". Cost is $10, re-shoots $5.

Stonewall LTD. Gun Shop & Pistol Range
100 Ken-Mar Industrial Parkway
(¼ mile West of I-77 off Rt. 82)
Broadview Hts., OH 44147

Any questions drop me a PM or email with BASS in the subject line.
OhioTFL at Yahoo dot com
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I like the sound of this event--good luck and keep it real, so to speak. Simple enough to do multiple, short strings of fire rather than longer ones, so that the five and six shooters can compete on a level playing field.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Whirlwind06
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Whirlwind06 »

Sounds like this is right at my skill level.
skrewloose

Post by skrewloose »

sounds good to me ... may have to mark this on the calendar... place is only 5 mins from me.
-Kevin
"skrewloose"
steve b

Post by steve b »

Aha ! Been hearing of "Stonewall" from co-workers. They live "in-town" and thats one of the few places they can shoot near to home. Will ask them if they know of the shoots your offering. Sounds like a good next step for them. I'm a middle-aged semi-redneck out in 'Bula county, can shoot in my yard. My back yard looks like an IDPA course. Sorta. Hmmnnn... learn sumpin' everyday. steve
steve b