BASS returning to Stonewall??

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

3 gun

BASS returning to Stonewall??

Post by 3 gun »

It seems that Stonewalls new owner is thinking about restarting the BASS match. It's just talk now BUT if you'd like to see it return a question or comment next time you visit about BASS might move the needle.
An unloaded pistol is a paperweight. Opportunity knocks..Trouble kicks down the door.
Change you can believe in..Pre-65 US silver coins
NRA Certified RSO and Instructor in rifle, pistol and shotgun.
Bruenor

Re: BASS returning to Stonewall??

Post by Bruenor »

new owner.. so does that mean better customer service, or any customer service at all ? gave up on them many years ago after standing in front of a register holding a bunch of gear and having the sales clerk walk past several times ignoring me. Once is maybe a fluke, 2 or three times on different visits turned it into a place I didn't bother going back to, or recommending to anyone.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

The way I remember on this forum, Carmen was about the only one who liked that place.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Brian D. wrote:The way I remember on this forum, Carmen was about the only one who liked that place.
Brian, when you are that old, you don't notice much going on around you. :lol:
Black Rifles Matter