PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby Chuck » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:14 pm

Ohioans for Concealed Carry is announcing the return of our Annual Party in the Park on Saturday, August 14 2021.

As usual, the event will be at the appropriately named Liberty Park, centrally located in Powell Ohio.
The address is:
2845 Home Rd,
Powell, OH 43065,

On the speakers list so far we have State Representative Scott Wiggam, the legislator who has been leading the charge to repeal notification, and our keynote speaker will be State Senator Dr. Terry Johnson, author of "Stand Your Ground" in Ohio, which will be law by then.

More details as they become available in this thread
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
User avatar
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director
 
Posts: 4692
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Licking County

Re: PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby carmen fovozzo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:30 pm

Can’t make it, but I will donate something..
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member
 
Posts: 18776
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:08 am
Location: NEO

Re: PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby JustaShooter » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:47 pm

carmen fovozzo wrote:Can’t make it, but I will donate something..

Appreciate it, Carmen.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
User avatar
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 5397
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:08 pm
Location: Akron/Canton Area

Re: PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby schmieg » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:16 pm

Chuck wrote:Ohioans for Concealed Carry is announcing the return of our Annual Party in the Park on Saturday, August 14 2021.

As usual, the event will be at the appropriately named Liberty Park, centrally located in Powell Ohio.
The address is:
2845 Home Rd,
Powell, OH 43065,

On the speakers list so far we have State Representative Scott Wiggam, the legislator who has been leading the charge to repeal notification, and our keynote speaker will be State Senator Dr. Terry Johnson, author of "Stand Your Ground" in Ohio, which will be law by then.

More details as they become available in this thread

I put it on my calendar, Chuck.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
User avatar
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:11 pm
Location: Madeira, Ohio

Re: PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby Brian D. » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:19 am

I went last year, even though we didn't have an event. When I get a streak going, really don't like it to end. :mrgreen:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Brian D.
 
Posts: 15561
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: SW Ohio

Re: PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby carmen fovozzo » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:29 am

Brian D. wrote:I went last year, even though we didn't have an event. When I get a streak going, really don't like it to end. :mrgreen:


Your a animal.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member
 
Posts: 18776
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:08 am
Location: NEO

Re: PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby Aesinsp » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:55 pm

carmen fovozzo wrote:
Brian D. wrote:I went last year, even though we didn't have an event. When I get a streak going, really don't like it to end. :mrgreen:


Your a animal.

There is a lot to be said for maintaining a schedule.
The Constitution is the solution.
Ours IS a constitutional, representative republic!
Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
granddeception.com
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:27 am
Location: Central Ohio

Re: PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby evan price » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:45 pm

Is there a time yet?
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
User avatar
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor
 
Posts: 8960
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: Westfield, Ohio

Re: PITP - Saturday August 14 2021

Postby 3FULLMAGS+1 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:29 pm

evan price wrote:Is there a time yet?


We are working on the details, but we should be ready for the attendee's at around 10:30am to 11:00am.

Stay tuned........
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 pm
Location: S.W. corner of stark. co.


Return to Competition & Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron