2020 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

Re: 2020 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

Postby Brian D. » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:33 am

pirateguy191 wrote:November 6th, things will still be burning. Might want to wait. :wink:


I hadn't considered that. Fire bad!
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Brian D.
 
Posts: 15407
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: SW Ohio

Re: 2020 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

Postby pk47 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:12 am

I have a firearms class on Nov 7 out of area - I would not attend Nov 6.
pk47
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:36 pm
Location: NE Ohio

Re: 2020 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

Postby steves 50de » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:02 pm

pk47 wrote:I have a firearms class on Nov 7 out of area - I would not attend Nov 6.

OK so we are leaning for the december date,... fine with me. Hope you can make it jeff Carmen is buying. :D
Black Rifles Matter
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: n.e. ohio

Re: 2020 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

Postby carmen fovozzo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:36 pm

steves 50de wrote:
pk47 wrote:I have a firearms class on Nov 7 out of area - I would not attend Nov 6.

OK so we are leaning for the december date,... fine with me. Hope you can make it jeff Carmen is buying. :D
sn't

If Jeff doesn't come, I'm not voting for him for Councilman in Bedford... oh wait, I don't live in Bedford..
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member
 
Posts: 18666
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:08 am
Location: NEO

Re: 2020 Cleveland area holiday meet and greet

Postby schmieg » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:10 pm

carmen fovozzo wrote:
steves 50de wrote:
pk47 wrote:I have a firearms class on Nov 7 out of area - I would not attend Nov 6.

OK so we are leaning for the december date,... fine with me. Hope you can make it jeff Carmen is buying. :D
sn't

If Jeff doesn't come, I'm not voting for him for Councilman in Bedford... oh wait, I don't live in Bedford..

That makes it easier not to vote for him.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
User avatar
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:11 pm
Location: Madeira, Ohio

Previous

Return to Competition & Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests