Finally a nice write-up

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JediSkipdogg

Finally a nice write-up

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Why gunshots are not necessarily cause for concern in West Chester Township
Ohio law extends to residents of townships the right to discharge firearms on their own property, but they do so at their own risk.

Unlike municipalities (i.e. City of Hamilton, City of Cincinnati, etc.), where ordinances often regulate the discharge of a firearm within city limits, townships fall under the rule of the Ohio Revised Code which does not strictly prohibit firing guns.

At least one community gets it and puts it out there to the public.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Finally a nice write-up

Post by screwman »

I know people in town talk about gunfire outside of town. Some think it's poachers, others think it's hunting season. Some think it's gonna hit em. Here it's just the neighbor and me shooting some clays or something
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

screwman wrote:I know people in town talk about gunfire outside of town. Some think it's poachers, others think it's hunting season. Some think it's gonna hit em. Here it's just the neighbor and me shooting some clays or something
Quick hint about hunting or poaching: it doesn't last beyond 4 or 5 shots. Beyond that, it must be someone practicing.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Rivers carry the sound of gunshots a long way. There are a couple of gun clubs next to the Little Miami, a few miles apart. You can be at one club and sometimes hear the shooting at the other.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.