Intro and CWW training SW Ohio

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

letterofthelaw

Intro and CWW training SW Ohio

Post by letterofthelaw »

I need some input for where to have some brand new to firearms people go for training. I know TDI is one of the standout programs though TDI is not feasible for course cost and distance. They live in New Richmond; half an hour or so south-east of Cincinnati. I've found the Buckeye Firearms page that lists out businesses by county, but don't want to just go duck-duck-goose. If you can post up where you've gone and what makes you recommend it that'd be great. They'd prefer something in Hamilton county or Clermont county.
147Doc
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Intro and CWW training SW Ohio

Post by 147Doc »

I took my Ohio CHL course at Little Miami Tactical.
http://littlemiamitactical.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the instructors there is mreising, here.

Morrow is a bit north, about 20 min highway past the intersection of I-71 and I-275.

Good class, plenty of experience in their cadre of trainers.
mreising

Post by mreising »

Thanks for the plug.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
slowquest

Post by slowquest »

My wife, one daughter, and 2 son-in-laws also took their training with Little Miami Tactical. They were all happy with the training.
“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams
147Doc
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by 147Doc »

mreising wrote:Thanks for the plug.
:wink:
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

147Doc wrote:I took my Ohio CHL course at Little Miami Tactical.
http://littlemiamitactical.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the instructors there is mreising, here.

Morrow is a bit north, about 20 min highway past the intersection of I-71 and I-275.

Good class, plenty of experience in their cadre of trainers.
It's where I recommend anyone too when I'm not recommending them to myself since I don't instruct that often. Just a great guy and I've seen part of his class once and from the 5 minutes I saw it was high quality so I definitely recommend them as well.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
letterofthelaw

Post by letterofthelaw »

Consistent feedback... I like it. Thanks.