Bulletproof your mind with Col. Dave Grossman

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Bulletproof your mind with Col. Dave Grossman

Post by Aesinsp »

Plugging Grossman on a Friday night before his Oct 11 Mindset class, I'm okay with that.
Going a step further, I'm going to share a link that referred to him twice at least - by name.
I found this link on an email from USCCA(United States Concealed Carry Assoc) - be warned that they are selling a DVD training system and while I've not bought it yet, the informative video goes into great detail.. and touches on MINDSET - so much detail the video is still playing as I type this. I think they expect to wear people out watching the video and you ultimately buy the product before it's over. It does have some decent information, but again it's ultimate goal is to sell you something. I don't agree with everything said in reference to a video shown during the video, so there is that.
When I first came to the OFCC website, I was looking for information myself. I think it's valuable there if nothing else for CHL holders - maybe those especially that haven't taken the step of any additional training beyond the CHL training itself.
http://concealedcarryconfidence.org/con ... MgoduGIAeQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Carry on.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

How long is the video? I don't see a pause button or time reference.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Very.. ? Sorry, unsure. My phone is broke so I can't tell time :?
Not to be outdone, Grossman has his own video too. USCCA related again..
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/bulletproof-mind/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."

JEaton

Post by JEaton »

Aesinsp wrote:
pirateguy191 wrote:
Aesinsp wrote:Pulled the trigger so-to-speak.
See ya there.
You bet..and thanks for the code. 60$ beats 100$ all day long.

Make sure you introduce your self when you get there. I will most likely be working the registration area and it is always nice to face to (screen-)names.

JLE

PS: Anyone else looking to go on Oct 11, make sure to use the MINDSET2014 discount code. With this discount, you can afford to bring a spouse, friend, teacher, anyone who would benefit from this event.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

^^^ Sure will.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Checkity-check. JEaton @ registration..(helps me remember)

pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Not sure I can make it to this event. I purchased a ticket but might not be able to go. If anyone has any interest, please let me know.

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/bulletpr ... e-grossman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote:I'm taking it when he comes back to southern Ohio..
See you there. :D
Give em' Hell Pike!!!