TDI Hangun 1-3

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bigbosky

TDI Hangun 1-3

Post by bigbosky »

I just returned home from taking the TDI Handgun 1-3 course. I must say it was outstanding! Best training of any kind I have ever participated in. I would rate every instructor a 15 out 10. I found every single part of that class eye opening from David Bowies slack out trigger presentation to Bill Posey's furtive movement drills. I would highly recommend this class to anyone of any experience level. I plan on returning as soon as possible for level 4-6.
cityboy
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: TDI Hangun 1-3

Post by cityboy »

I was thinking about taking a beginner handgun or carbine class one day. Your recommendation of TDI is encouraging.
Alas, The Great Ammo Shortage of 2013 looks as though it will extend into 2014.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

John Benner has said acquire what you can and he has some for purchase. Round counts have been reduced as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote: Round counts have been reduced as well.
Which is unfortunate, but ya' gotta work with what ya' got.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
Batman

Post by Batman »

I've taken most of the classes at TDI. As you get up to level 5 and 6 it really gets good! Keep the cart moving forward, it's well worth it.