OPOTC Training - Cleveland/Akron/Canton area

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

95oRANGEcRUSH

OPOTC Training - Cleveland/Akron/Canton area

Post by 95oRANGEcRUSH »

Currently between jobs and while waiting for the APD to call me up for my Poly/BCI I figure I could get my OPOTC cert and jump into security to get some income flowing.

I searched here but really didn't find what I was looking for. I live in West Akron but would be willing to go to training as far as Canton, Cleveland, Medina and Ravenna. I welcome your suggestions - TIA!
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. – Edward R. Murrow
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you. – Benjamin Franklin
Gun registration is a gateway drug. – Mark Gilmore
pirateguy191

Re: OPOTC Training - Cleveland/Akron/Canton area

Post by pirateguy191 »

If you're looking for the 20 hours class, Sam Lanasa teaches one at Stonewall. I may have his number here somewhere.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

Bob Viancort also teaches one at Stonewall. He owns Law Enforcement Firearms Training Institute. http://www.lefti.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. It's the 20 hour OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certificate. He's got one coming up on Jun 8-9.
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

I took my original class with Sam Lanasa and requalified with Bob Viancourt.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB