3G Tactical training?

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Axess Denyd

3G Tactical training?

Post by Axess Denyd »

Does anyone have experience with the training that 3G Tactical offers?

They offer defensive pistol and shotgun. I was thinking of taking their upcoming shotgun class, but I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them before shelling out the $$.

http://3gtactical.com/proddetail.php?prod=3GDFS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Searching for 3G Tactical is really hard on the forum since it drops words shorter than two letters.
Cogito ergo armatum sum -- I think, therefore I am armed.
Thug Hunter

Re: 3G Tactical training?

Post by Thug Hunter »

I don't know the instructor or company, but the instructor's bio is very weak. My guess is that he is not as well trained or experienced as he thinks he is.
"Luckily, I keep my feathers numbered, for just such an emergency."- Foghorn Leghorn

"You can't arrest somebody for that. The most you can do is mace him and let him get away."- Thug Hunter
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

Axess Denyd wrote:Searching for 3G Tactical is really hard on the forum since it drops words shorter than two letters.
Use Google instead.

Btw, no results other than this thread.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
Scott08

Post by Scott08 »

Everyone has to start somewhere, but it should be priced accordingly.
Thug Hunter wrote:I don't know the instructor or company, but the instructor's bio is very weak. My guess is that he is not as well trained or experienced as he thinks he is.