Haley v TDI v Costa

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Tmade

Re: Haley v TDI v Costa

Post by Tmade »

TSiWRX wrote: But for a competent and safe shooter who is willing to suffer a bit of embarrassment to press his or her failure limit in a safe manner? Two thumbs up! :)
Great points, and one of the best...training to his/her failure limit. I like to push it, safely, to the point where I may encounter a failure and then get feedback from the staff and learn from it.

I didn't mean any slight towards anyone who chose to use their OWB gear, I was merely stressing that when training to carry armed and concealed their staff is an invaluable resource to get tips and tweaks from with individual carry setups.

I've taken many classes there and after each class have made modifications to my carry gear. Awesome staff and they will let you train as hard as you like to challenge yourself. I particularly like being able to run drills multiple times, at my choice, to work out bugs.
Mama always said, "Stupid is as stupid does"...and with the current administration...there's a lot of doing going on...LOL
NRA Instructor
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

^ Don't worry, bruddah, we're on the same page. :)
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

TSiWRX wrote:There's a Magpul Handgun 1 class in Alliance, Ohio, coming up on March 8-10.
Another Magpul class in the norther half of the state, this one in November. I'm thinking about it......
Handgun 1

Newton Falls, OH
Saturday, November, 2nd, 2013 - Sunday, November, 3rd, 2013
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
XDSC9G30

Post by XDSC9G30 »

TSiWRX wrote:
TSiWRX wrote:There's a Magpul Handgun 1 class in Alliance, Ohio, coming up on March 8-10.
Another Magpul class in the norther half of the state, this one in November. I'm thinking about it......
Handgun 1

Newton Falls, OH
Saturday, November, 2nd, 2013 - Sunday, November, 3rd, 2013
I could use vacation for that. Time to start looking for more ammo to save some for the class.