Good advanced training in NE Ohio?

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jabeatty

Re: Good advanced training in NE Ohio?

Post by jabeatty »

Ukraine Train wrote:Oh, maybe I am behind. When I first got my permit the certificate was only good for six years I think. I'll have to look up the current requirements.
When does your license expire?

Is this your first or second renewal?
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
Ukraine Train

Post by Ukraine Train »

It expires in May and this is my second renewal. I thought I saw somewhere that range competency still has to be certified at the second renewal. Is that correct or will my original certificate suffice?
ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

Ukraine Train wrote:It expires in May and this is my second renewal. I thought I saw somewhere that range competency still has to be certified at the second renewal. Is that correct or will my original certificate suffice?
Currently as it stands there is a range competency requirement but with the passage of HB495 that no longer will be the case come March 27. So if your license doesn't expire till May then you'll be good to just simply present your expiring license for the renewal.
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor