OhioCCW Training website problem ?

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Slug Gun

OhioCCW Training website problem ?

Post by Slug Gun »

Am I doing something wrong ? I have my CCW class listed but if I try to locate the class under: "Click here to find classes" the only way the class shows is if I ask for "ALL DATES".
I'll include a local zipcode, 50 miles (it's only 10 miles), 6 months (the class is in April) and mark either date or distance (I've tried both) and the class isn't listed in the "Training Schedule".
The only way I can get it to show is if I ask for "ALL DATES" ??? I would like this to work so that perspective students can locate my classes.
What am I doing wrong ?
THANKS
eddandy

Class Posting

Post by eddandy »

I had trouble finding my classes a while back. I discovered that the program can't calculate the months correctly. For a class that is three months away you must request a six month search. I made a post on the problem but nothing was done.
Proud member of: NRA, GOA, OFCC
Slug Gun

Post by Slug Gun »

Well....I guess we're in the same boat. Thanks for replying....now, at least I know it wasn't something that I did wrong and the problem is with the system.
Thanks....Gary