DEA NA Video

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

GGEESSHH!! They link to the newpaper report says the DEA suspended him.Because his undecover identity is burnt (or exposed sa a police officer).And pending an investigation.
What a Lousy boo boo with a Glock that likes to accidently go off all the time. lol
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
CincinnastyKid
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by CincinnastyKid »

ArcherAce wrote: I still can't figure out why he put his finger on the trigger when he drops the gun to his side. Or maybe he doesn't put his finger on it. You know how those Glocks like to fire on their own!
I think he was going to field strip the Glock. You have to pull the trigger to do so. That's the only thing I could think of, otherwise, what was he doing?

-Kid
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!"
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

GWC wrote:I guess now we know why the "War on Drugs" is such a smashing success. Its run by "professionals".
Yup, remember: only the police and the military are "professional" enough to be trusted with firearms... :?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
CincinnastyKid
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by CincinnastyKid »

tommcnaughton wrote: Yup, remember: only the police and the military are "professional" enough to be trusted with firearms... :?
Not to put down cops or anything, but this is what scares the poo out of me in a traffic stop. They've got the right to remove my firearm if they feel like it. How do I know they take safety as seriously as I do? I would almost rather have them cuff me than take my pistol until the stop was over.

-Kid
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

GWC wrote:I guess now we know why the "War on Drugs" is such a smashing success. Its run by "professionals".
Yowza!
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

Kid
When ya get a traffic stop make sure the safety is off. AFTER THE BANG......
DHUH... I need to make an emergency disappearance. have a Nice day and let this be a warning?
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
CincinnastyKid
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by CincinnastyKid »

A manual saftey would be nice for a traffic stop in that situation, but I carry a Glock.

-Kid