PSA Dagger

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Joseph L. Vestal

PSA Dagger

Post by Joseph L. Vestal »

what holsters would fit a PSA Dagger.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: PSA Dagger

Post by Sevens »

I’d hit up PSA customer service with that question. The Dagger is a Glock clone but as slide profiles vary, so does the precise fit of SOME holsters. Kydex in particular. I would imagine (and it’s been my experience) that a quality leather holster works awfully well if the pistols are close.

I’m absolutely married to a high quality leather IWB made by Frontline (no longer exists, sorry) and it was spec’d for a Glock 29/30 and that’s how I used it for maybe two years until I migrated to a Walther PPQ.

Now these two aren’t all that similar but this holster has been phenomenal for the PPQ, absolutely zero complaints. As it is IWB, my own body and belt are a large part of the retention.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
DaveT

Re: PSA Dagger

Post by DaveT »

I don't know how reliably a Dagger will fit into any random Glock holster - it seems very hit and miss. I would hesitate to buy a holster made for Glock to fit the Dagger.

Discussion of this topic on the Palmetto State Armory forum, with examples of holsters:
https://palmettostatearmory.com/forum/t ... d/10757/42" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These ones are sold on the PSA website:
https://palmettostatearmory.com/palmett ... sters.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And if you were going to run a light with the Dagger, PHLSTERholsters.com has the Floodlight holsters, which is fitted to a specific weapon light (Modlite PL350, Streamlight TLR-1 or SureFire X300) and will therefore work with a wide variety of pistols, including the Dagger.