Setting up a table at Berea Gun Show

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rowleska

Setting up a table at Berea Gun Show

Post by rowleska »

I was wondering if anyone had some advice on setting up a table at the next gun show. Friend of mine's uncle passed away and she inherited a collection of guns. These are mostly revolvers and long guns (bolt action and shot guns) along with some ammo. I don't have the resources to sell these individually so I suggested we setup a table and she could sell them at the next gun show. Other than having them properly zip tied and inspected upon arrival are there any other things to consider? If we require an Ohio CCW permit and Drivers license as proof of non-felon, etc would that be an issue? Thanks in advance.
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Setting up a table at Berea Gun Show

Post by steves 50de »

Lots of good people here to deal with. You could list them on tunnel rats trading post and sell them fairly quickly,.... And save the cost of a table.
Black Rifles Matter
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

steves 50de wrote:Lots of good people here to deal with. You could list them on tunnel rats trading post and sell them fairly quickly,.... And save the cost of a table.
2nd this suggestion.. GREAT Bunch of people to deal with on the forum! - if u can't get what you want $-wise here, then deal with the gun-show travel/set-up / expense(?)/general public.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
rowleska

Post by rowleska »

Thanks, I will try and post some in the for sale section and see what happens.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Anxiously waiting.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens