NEO Gun Store Road Trip

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Glock Rock

NEO Gun Store Road Trip

Post by Glock Rock »

Looking to spend some time visiting gun shops in Northeast Ohio county area of Summit to Lake to Geauga counties.

So from Pro Armament to Atwell’s what’s in between?

Thanks for any pointers.
HancockCountyHAl

Re: NEO Gun Store Road Trip

Post by HancockCountyHAl »

You might take a look at Greatlakes outdoor supply in Chesterland and Top gun supply just a block or so away. Then there's Silverado arms on Mentor. Good luck, I'm sure yo can find something to spend your money on.
HancockCountyHaL
Bruenor

Re: NEO Gun Store Road Trip

Post by Bruenor »

Geauga County Gun Stores

Summit County Gun stores

Some of the shops listed here are small, but then again sometimes small shops have the gems. I was buying 50 round boxes of Gold Dot 2 last year from The Armory in Canal Fulton for $20.00 a box. that's a steal imho, and a price I never found in any of the larger stores.

Outside the are you mentioned.. The Fin is farther south North Canton, Belden Village area, or farther east in Cuyahoga County off Berea road near the airport, and of course you have Cabela's out in Avon.

Point Blank, Mentor is the shop that wanted to scan my Drivers license for non firearms purchases, so you can hit or skip that one based on whether or not you are as security conscious (Paranoid) about that sort of thing as I am. Pity as they do have a decent selection.

Atwells had plenty of .308 in stock a week back. a 7500 round drum as well as multiple ammo cans, if you are in need. Zilch on 9mm ammo, and some other common calibers. and the handgun cabinet is pretty bare. Closeout table had lots of holsters at bargain prices if you have those particular firearms. Always good to drop in and talk to Chuck, Dan and the crew. Their shooting range is currently closed.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson