AR parts in Akron-Canton area?

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Quijibo

AR parts in Akron-Canton area?

Post by Quijibo »

Anyone know of a shop in the Akron-Canton area that sells AR small parts? I need a delta ring and shipping from most places costs nearly as much as the ring itself. Plus, I'm right in the middle of a build and I'm in a bit of a hurry. :roll:
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." ~ Qui-Gon Jinn
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: AR parts in Akron-Canton area?

Post by JustaShooter »

You might try Stark Arms in Canton - they are a small shop, but often have pieces/parts in the back room for various projects they have going. http://starkarms.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 330.546.0954
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Quijibo

Post by Quijibo »

JustaShooter wrote:You might try Stark Arms in Canton - they are a small shop, but often have pieces/parts in the back room for various projects they have going. http://starkarms.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 330.546.0954
LOL!
I'm a bit ahead of ya, I just picked up a D-ring there this morning. :lol:
Great little shop, good customer service. The guy answered my message in about 15 minutes (I messaged him before they opened).
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." ~ Qui-Gon Jinn
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Quijibo wrote:Great little shop, good customer service. The guy answered my message in about 15 minutes (I messaged him before they opened).
They are all that, aren't they? I found them when looking at holster makers. They own Hidden Hybrid Holsters and use this as their retail outlet and make holsters in the back. They had just gotten their FFL when I met the owner Dave, great guy and always willing to go the extra mile for his customers.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!