Tupperware for Men at TSC

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

walnut red

Tupperware for Men at TSC

Post by walnut red »

Stopped by TSC this weekend and they are closing out their store brand metal 50 cal ammo cans. The store in Marietta had them for $6.99 but I see some list them at 7.99. Still a good price.
Bruenor

Re: Tupperware for Men at TSC

Post by Bruenor »

I agree the price is pretty good. Odd it says not available at local store, no delivery options available for local stores (any of the 10 stores within 50 miles), and no add to cart button so I'm not even getting an option to have it shipped to my house.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
walnut red

Post by walnut red »

I found it by accident at my local TSC. Knew I was going to Marietta during the weekend so selected that store as my home store. I bought several but they still had them on the shelf when I left. Out of curiosity I checked store along my return route and easily found a few dozen more in stock. I didn't buy any additional cans though.
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

The Columbia Station store had them marked at $10. So I bought some of the smaller plastic ones for $5.49 instead.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!