A good gunsmith

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AkronGuy32

A good gunsmith

Post by AkronGuy32 »

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good gunsmith in NE Ohio. My usual gun shop, Deer Hunter, can't work on my gun because it needs work with the action. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to pull one out of the phonebook @ random, you never know what quality you will get. BTW, it's for the trigger on my S&W 4506.

Thanks
NRA Life Member

The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.
ballistic

Re: A good gunsmith

Post by ballistic »

AkronGuy32 wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew of a good gunsmith in NE Ohio. My usual gun shop, Deer Hunter, can't work on my gun because it needs work with the action. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to pull one out of the phonebook @ random, you never know what quality you will get. BTW, it's for the trigger on my S&W 4506.

Thanks
Dick Phillips at Stonewall Range in Broadview Heights is a certified S&W armorer. He's worked on all my S&W revolvers. I'm guite satisfied with the results. He'll be able to handle your trigger problem. Ph.: 440-526-0029, ask for gunsmith.
AkronGuy32

Post by AkronGuy32 »

Thanks, I'll give him a call tomorrow, after the Columbus Day holiday, and set up an appointment.
NRA Life Member

The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Try doing a search for Scott Mulkerin, he's in NE Ohio someplace.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.