What have you bought (firearm related) in the last 48 hrs?

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dirtydeeds

Re: What have you bought (firearm related) in the last 48 hr

Post by dirtydeeds »

Okay, it might've been a little over 48 hrs ago. But, I picked up 100 rds of Federal XM856 Tactical Tracer. July 4th is just around the corner. :mrgreen:
You can always tell the terrorist by his cologne and the watch on his wrist. - Clutch
sxshep

Post by sxshep »

Mossberg 500 20 inch Parkerized Persuader
Maxedition Sitka (for off-body carry and EDC bag)

Those have been within the past few days (maybe a week tops)... but whatev
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
Thomas Edison
45Automatic

Post by 45Automatic »

I picked up a bunch of guns and ammo, but then i was in a boating accident. :roll:
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Approx. 600 pounds of mixed range brass from an LEO range.... Filled three trash cans!
Looks like I've got a lot of sorting to do.
I'm certain about half of it will be not worth saving due to it being stored outside in drums without lids.
Good thing is I paid only $1.20 a pound for it all and it's mostly 9mm, 40 S&W and .223. A little .45 ACP, .380, and .308 Win rifle in there I saw.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
MAJORSDAD13

Post by MAJORSDAD13 »

Kahr PM9 to possibly replace my Ruger LCP. Plus, some 9mm FMJ for the range and some 12 gauge and +P+ Ranger ammo for self defense. :D
dl1911
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by dl1911 »

Glock Gen4 G22

Well, I need something for the odd day when I decide to shoot IDPA SSP instead of CDP with a nice 1911!
Dale
1911 & IDPA Fan(atic), SIG Fan, and fan of less common calibers
William Bonney

Post by William Bonney »

I went to the gun show in Cuyahoga Falls Saturday.

I'm not one to waste anyone's time handling things I won't buy and I rarely go without enough cash to bring home what I'm looking for.

So I meet this guy at a table complaining about the crowd and how people in this area are all jerks and he will never do another show here again. It goes on and on. I listened to him and told him I was sorry he was having such a bad day and I hoped it would get better. I am pretty easy going its my nature to be nice to people. I talked with him and his wife a little and they said I was the nicest person they had talked with since they had been there. I was happy to hear that. I thought maybe his day wouldn't seem so bad after all.

I was interested in a couple guns he had, but I got tied up with talking with a few friends at the show. I go back to see if we can work something out and this guy is as rude as possible to me and says he didn't sell anything all day doesn't even want to sell anything to me.

I go to as many shows as I can and I buy way more than my share of guns. I have met many great people through the years, but this guy takes the biggest butt%&&@ award.

He said he had enough money and never had to sell another gun as long as he lived. Why would you go to a show as a vendor and treat people like that?
I wished him well and he thanked me for not buying anything. :roll:

I was probably going to buy one from him and I was actually interested in two that he had. It's not like I can't find other things to spend my money on so I guess he saved me $1,200.

Oh yeah, I bought some ammunition and a few other things from other vendors that seemed to be have a better time there. :D Attitude may have something to do with it.
"You better stand tall when they're calling you out. Don't bend, don't break, baby don't back down." John BonJovi-It's my Life

"If you want to live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn" Motley Crue-Primal Scream
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Just placed an order for a double scoped rifle/shotgun case for me, a multi-caliber cleaning kit for my daughter and a new concealed carry purse for my wife.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
LSglock89

Post by LSglock89 »

45Automatic wrote:I picked up a bunch of guns and ammo, but then i was in a boating accident. :roll:
You too...crying shame.
68G20

Post by 68G20 »

Went to the new Fin feather fur store in Berea yesterday just to check it out and left with 200 rds of assorted ammo, zombie targets and a laser rangefinder. I really need to forget that stores location before I go broke.
Be courteous,kind and polite and have a plan to kill everyone you meet
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I'm about to go to Cecil Clark Cutlery and buy a raffle prize for our Picnic in the Park. How's that fit your thread parameters Mr. jeep? :D
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

2 HK 45s, a KHAR CW9, 2 Bodyguards, M&P15-22, 50 cases of mixed ammo.

Oh hang on, not for the shop? :)
https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

docpadds wrote:2 HK 45s, a KHAR CW9, 2 Bodyguards, M&P15-22, 50 cases of mixed ammo.

Oh hang on, not for the shop? :)
Are those gonna be YOUR contributions to the PITP raffle, Doc? :mrgreen:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Still working on our donation :)
https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fonejack54

Post by Fonejack54 »

Just received and installed the Apex J-frame kit in my S&W 637.
'The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!'" Eleanor Roosevelt

"For me to live is Christ, to die is gain" Apostle Paul