Arex Rex Zero 1S holster with light - Holster?

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

farblue

Arex Rex Zero 1S holster with light - Holster?

Post by farblue »

Hey all! I purchased this pistol a few months ago and then bought a light for it (a Nightstick TWM-850 XL) and I am trying to find a holster to carry that combo. The pistol has been out on the market for a handful of years but I'm having trouble finding one.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
Robert A. Heinlein
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Arex Rex Zero 1S holster with light - Holster?

Post by JustaShooter »

Holsters that accommodate lights tend to be difficult to find so I always recommend investigating holster choices before buying a light. In your case, it is likely going to be even more difficult since that isn't one of the more popular light brands. If it's not too late, you may want to reconsider the light choice and return it.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

There are plenty of guys (okay some women too) that do custom kydex holsters for whatever you want. Look online but stay local. They probably need to use your gun and light combo, might as well stick with someplace close.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Maybe just maybe

https://www.craftholsters.com/holster-f ... -dot-sight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Summer10 shud get 10% off..
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
farblue

Post by farblue »

Thanks all for your suggestions!
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
Robert A. Heinlein